About The EDGE
Founded in 2007 by four very diverse women, The Early Development of Global Education (EDGE) and The Early Development of Global Education Charitable Foundation has impacted thousands of children by encouraging the care of our precious planet from an early age to encouraging children to give back to those less fortunate.
Along with a family of caring and dedicated professionals, schools and businesses The EDGE’s global mission is to teach environmental education and social responsibility. Join us on our journey as we impact our future generations!
The Early Development of Global Education will provide leadership, education, services and advocacy that will assist in revolutionizing a global humanitarian movement of environmental education and awareness through partnerships with families, teachers, schools and our global communities.
By promoting excellence in teaching, programming and development of global environmental awareness and education, all children, families, and future generations will enjoy and sustain a healthier, cleaner, and safer earth.
We believe that:
- Providing educational and health services to the children around the world will help them become responsible, thoughtful, and dynamic individuals who care about the future of the earth.
- Promoting a healthier and sustainable environment for our children will help them become eager and successful learners in school and in life.
- Well-informed parents will build a strong foundation for their children through the development of Global Education.
- Quality Early Learning Programs will create eco-friendly educational environments and programming for all children, regardless of income or setting.
- Forming a global family of educators will teach children to respect and make the earth their responsibility.
- Involved citizens and collaborative community partners will support the development of global education in local, national, and international youth populations through educational services, charitable goods, medical assistance and social services.
Organizations we are proud to be members of:
The Cutler Bay Business Association
The University of Miami – Toppel Center